- About Us
- Who We Serve
- How We Help
- Knowledge Center
- Contact Us
While Eric Nichols regularly provides guidance to individuals on how they can accomplish their financial goals, he and his staff are also committed to the financial success of families and welcome the opportunity to work with client family networks.
We help families make educated decisions that are in the best interest of each family member regarding budgeting for more than one person, planning for a child's education, or the planning of a financial legacy.
Common Financial Concerns
- Cash flow planning for multiple people
- Planning for children’s education
- Planning on how to leave a financial legacy
- Saving for retirement
- Long-term care and medical needs
- Income replacement if a spouse dies unexpectedly